We've gotten in even more books, as the influx of incoming titles is never ending here. Therefore I've found out that once a month updating on the new arrivals isn't gonna cover it. Sop here is what has been going up for the last couple of weeks at John K. King Used and Rare Books main store.
- Math and Chemistry Textbooks (older but good for reference)
- Number Theory and Mathematical Logic
- Mediums and Parapsychology
- English as a Second Language
- U.S. Regional and State Histories
- Juvenile Fiction (including some pop-up books)
- Paperback Fiction and Mysteries
- Alfred Hitchcock and Ellery Queen Mystery Magazines
- HOW Graphic Design Magazines
- Political Science (this area has been recently revamped and it looks spiffy)
- Travel Literature and Guides
- Guitar Tablature
- More African American History
- More Circus (if you can believe it or not)
In addition our Big Book Store location has gotten in what I am told are high quality automotive and motorcycle magazines. Be sure to stop by there and ask Bill about them if you're a gearhead any day Wednesday thru Saturday, 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.